There are some people who know from an early age that they want to be parents. And that’s great! But there are other people who know that they never want to have children. And that’s great too! Both positions are equally valid.
Previously, we’ve done lots of articles that hopefully gave parents a laugh. Like this one, about how difficult it is to take care of a baby. Or this one, about how frustrating it is to deal with a picky eater. Or this one, about the struggles of potty training. That’s why we felt it was time to do one for the non-parents as well.
So if you’re the sort of person who would rather do literally anything other than hold a baby, we got ya covered!
1. You gotta know your limitations.
2. Some of us are just not cut out for it.
3. For some people, not having kids is a lifestyle choice.
4. Baby on board? No thanks.
5. And certain things are worth more than money.
6. For other people, the reason they don’t want kids…is kids.
7. Bundle of joy? Maybe sometimes.
8. Some people love holding babies. Others…
9. But sometimes you just can’t avoid it.
10. And then there’s the pressure.
11. From all sides.
12. But here’s a handy response for when you’re cornered.
13. When your biological clock ran out of batteries years ago.
14. Not everyone is the nurturing type.
15. And hey, maybe you just have a different definition of “child.”