Babies! They’re adorable! They’re also smelly, messy, noisy, and expensive. Doesn’t make us love them any less! Anyone with a baby knows that taking care of them is stressful. And what’s a good way to deal with stress? A sense of humor, of course.
Here are 15 Tweets from parents (via Bored Panda) about the less pleasant aspects of raising an infant. There’s a lot to discuss. And you know what? The fact that people still love babies despite everything difficult about them means they must be pretty darn lovable. Either that or they have great PR.
1. The charm wears off. Especially after you’ve had a few.
2. Parenting Hall of Famer right here.
3. This is your brain. This is your brain on baby.
4. It helps to be optimistic.
5. Like to gamble? Have a baby.
6. Luckily, the general public is VERY understanding.
7. Gymboree has a lot to answer for.
8. Babies screw up your sense of time.
9. Consult often with Dr. Internet.
10. Your cleanliness standards may slip.
11. Anyone up for a game of car seat Twister?
12. Coming soon to The Sharper Image.
13. Sometimes babies are like tiny MacGyvers.
14. It can feel like the whole world is conspiring against you.
15. You will feel both love and terror. Often at the same time.
h/t: Bored Panda