I know every family is different, but it’s kind of hard for me to imagine growing up without a dog.
He was there to greet me every day when I got home from school, we would hang out late at night and watch movies together, and when he passed away at the age of 12, my siblings and I were all pretty devastated.
That’s why I’m a huge proponent of all kids growing up with pooches!
But that’s just my opinion…
But, if you’re on the fence, maybe these wholesome pics of kids with their dogs will change your mind.
1. I think these two are gonna have a lot of fun together.
How cute is this?!?!
2. Best friends forever.
Are you guys having a good time?
3. Making your heart burst.
Keeping watch over the baby.
4. Let’s see what’s going on outside.
This is a good pic, isn’t it?
— きっぺい@シベリアンハスキー (@kippei_husky) December 22, 2020
5. Needs to be close to his human.
All squished in!
6. It’s always time for a nap.
Especially when you have a furry friend!
7. Growing up together!
Here’s to many more years!
8. We’re sorry for your loss.
He looked like a great pooch.
9. Keeping watch over the kid.
I think they mean business.
10. This pic is just too much.
A total overload of cuteness!
11. This looks like it’s straight out of a fairy tale.
We love it!
12. Okay, everybody in.
This looks amazing.
Do you have any kiddos AND dogs in your house?
Share some pics with us in the comments and you’ll make our day!
Please and thank you!