Hey, if it works, it works, right?
And that’s the brilliant concept behind what is referred to as “Redneck Engineering.”
Hey, you don’t have to pay top-dollar for new products if something gets a little bit damaged. All you have to do is use your brain and get stuff rigged up the right way!
And you’re about to see some perfect examples of what I’m talking about.
Let’s take a look!
1. This is about as good as it gets.
I wonder how it performs on the street…
2. It’s now a stick shift.
The lawn wasn’t going to mow itself!
3. Hire these kids now, NASA!
I’m very impressed by this…
4. You don’t even have to stand up!
Here’s a good life hack for all the parents out there.
5. Here’s your new rubber mallet.
That worked out well!
6. My car is the 6-door Prius out in the parking lot.
This is pretty wild.
7. The classiest car on the planet.
Care for a ride, sir?
8. Just let me know if sh*t is falling off.
I wouldn’t drive too fast if I were this person.
9. Gotta keep your passengers comfortable.
Pump that AC back here!
My driver making sure I get that AC in the back lmao pic.twitter.com/qMh2tKtba0
— Smitty (@SmittySav) July 18, 2020
10. Grandpa for the win!
Your move, trash pandas.
11. Try driving this one away.
It’s not gonna happen!
12. A lot of time has passed.
But it’s still working!
13. What the hell is going on here?
I’m very confused.
Okay, you know the drill…
Now we want to hear from you!
In the comments, please share some pictures of your own examples of “Redneck Engineering.” Thanks!