And when I say “good”, I don’t necessarily mean…well, good.
In fact, Hercule’s work is downright bad. But that’s the fun of it! He draws ridiculously bad portraits of peoples’ pets, but here’s the great part: he’s raising money for an important charity that helps out the homeless.
Check out Turning Tides, the charity Hercule raises money for, HERE.
Now let’s get a look at these terrible portraits!
1. Look at this handsome fella.
He nailed it!
2. Two peas in a pod.
I bet this gruesome twosome causes a lot of trouble.
3. Let it all hang out.
Hey, you do you!
4. I think the arms might be a little bit long…
Anyone else see that?
5. This one might be my favorite.
Get a load of those teeth!
6. Look at this pet!
I wouldn’t want to tangle with this wild animal.
7. Yes, this cat is judging you.
And yes, she also judging the drawing.
8. Hahahaha. This one is really something else.
Even got the bow and everything.
9. We’re are Siamese, if you please.
Not really, but it kinda looks like it.
10. Why are you wearing a shower cap?
Actually, never mind, I don’t want to know.
11. A real goofy pup.
This dog was just made to be a star.
I love those!
Do you have any pooches at home with you?
If so, please share some pics of them in the comments and introduce us to them.
We can’t wait to meet your doggos!