I have yet to experience anything like this in my life yet.
But I understand the frustration of people who just want to go out to dinner and have their food serve on, well, actual plates. What a concept!
BUT, we live in a world where trends come and go and restaurants try to stand out from the pack, so we’ll just have to deal with this phenomenon until it falls by the wayside.
Still…this is pretty weird…
Take a look for yourself.
1. Just go ahead and put that right on the table.
Thank you so much!
2. Well, I hope you brought your appetite.
Eating the plate actually doesn’t sound that bad.
3. Why? Whyyyyyy?
Anyone care to explain this one to me.
4. Well, that’s interesting.
Just bring a plate next, time, okay?
5. Yikes. This is not cool.
And it’s inappropriate for children.
6. Who doesn’t want to eat off of a comb?
And I bet it’s a USED comb!
7. Totally unnecessary and senseless.
What does it all mean…?
8. I really hope this was pre-Covid times.
But I’m willing to bet it might have been last week…USA! USA!
9. Your dinner is served!
In a smelly shoe!
10. Just serve the thing on a flat surface, at least.
I’m starting to get really worked up.
11. Go ahead and bury your face in there.
Does that work for you?
12. This is over the top.
And yes, it is an abomination.
How about you?
Have you ever had any bizarre meals served to you this way?
If so, please tell us about them in the comments.
We’d love to hear from you!