Have you ever wondered what’s going on right outside of the covers of famous albums?
Like Abbey Road by the Beatles, or True Blue by Madonna?
Well, it’s time to wonder no longer, friends!
A Russian fella named Igor Lipchanskiy creates funny photo mashups of what’s going on just outside famous album covers and they are quite delightful if I do say so myself.
Let’s take a look at his work…and you might never look at these records the same way ever again…
1. Guys! Look out for that truck!
Ringo looks like he’s gonna be toast, huh?
2. The truth is in the burger, Mr. Lennon.
I don’t think he would have been cool with this…just a hunch.
3. Your extra faces are over here, sir.
Ziggy Stardust was really into the whole face-swap thing.
4. This way, fellas!
Right into the palm of his hand.
5. I had no idea about this one!
I guess you just never know…
6. Be careful with that guy!
He’s in a pretty precarious position.
7. FYI, this was a vampire-themed album.
And I just learned that this instant.
8. I don’t think that The Boss is going to be amused by this.
You better run for it!
9. Stay away from the band.
10. Prince, it’s time to cover up.
You’ve been shirtless for far too long.
11. Don’t tell him.
Never mess with someone’s tuning!
Those are hilarious!
And now we want to hear from you.
What albums would you like to see done in this fashion?
Talk to us in the comments!