You probably participated in, or at the very least heard about, the 10 Year Challenge, a Facebook trend last week where people shared a photo of themselves from 10 years ago alongside a photo of themselves now, to show how much they’ve changed over the past decade. We did an article about it ourselves!
But any time a social media trend goes viral, you can bet there will be a second viral social media trend making fun of the first one. (It’s called Newton’s First Law of Internet.) Sure enough, practically the moment people began doing the 10 Year Challenge, other people posted memes making fun of it. Here are 15 of the funniest examples. Whether you loved the challenge or hated it, you’ll find something you love below! (via Bored Panda)
1. Older and
2. Fact: 10 years ago, nobody ever got distracted by a smartphone.
3. Some things didn’t change much at all.
4. Aquaman got RIPPED.
5. Earth got a whole lot flatter, depending on who you ask.
6. This grape is all of us.
7. Still unlucky in love.
8. Gravity comes for us all.
9. Unless you’re a fan of the New England Patriots, obviously.
10. Some of us are taking a lot less crap.
11. Only some of you will relate to this–and you’re probably squinting right now.
12. Photoshop: now with even more ways to ruin your big project!
13. Still the greatest battery ever made.
14. Sometimes aging means giving up your favorite activities.
15. The Ten Year Challenge…and The Hundred Year Challenge
h/t: Bored Panda