A thrift store is one of the more underrated kinds of stores. Unlike your Wal-Mart’s or your Costco’s, a thrift store gets their inventory entirely for free thanks to the generosity of the public. This means that your average thrift store can put pretty much anything on their shelves without worrying if people will actually buy it. It’s not like they’re losing money! And this means that thrift stores are always a good bet to find some weirdness.
We’ve covered thrift store oddities before, but there will ALWAYS be more surprises. Here then are 15 more examples of thrift store gold.
1. The Monuhh Leesa
2. It gets chilly on Easter Island.
3. Prettttty sure that’s a forgery.
In reality, Jesus never signed an autograph for less than 50 shekels.
4. A needlepoint can really make a room inviting.
5. Salt ‘n’ Pepa salt & pepper shakers.
6. Everyone should have a set of these.
7. Perfect for your next job interview.
8. “A coffee cup that looks like my husband.”
9. A classic Bowl o’ Babies.
10. Something tells me Dan Recer has never heard of “therapy.”
11. Made with 100% real Grinch.
12. Yet another scandal hits the Royal Family.
13. Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, Michelangelo, and…Marshmallow.
14. Drink up!
15. If their spelling skills are any indication, you’re gonna be fine.
h/t: Bored Panda