These photos sure do remind me of my brother.
Why, you ask? Well, let me tell you…
My older brother used to be a Teamster and he drove a truck for many years for the San Francisco Chronicle. In those years, he had quite a few accidents…and some of them were pretty bad.
Luckily, no one ever got hurt, but I often wonder what the total bill was for all those repairs…
And, on that note, let’s enjoy these very expensive mistakes that people made.
1. Well, let’s just chalk it up to human error.
What are the chances of this happening?
2. Run for it, Marty!
Can anyone go back and time and fix this, please?
3. Someone’s about to get fired.
I would not want to see the boss right now.
4. Sir…you now have two vehicles.
I hope you’re cool with that.
5. That’s gonna be a pricey repair.
Just put a little elbow grease into it.
6. Whiskey lovers…look away.
This is pretty tragic.
7. Okay, just what the hell happened here?
I’m waiting for an answer…
8. Just put it on the government’s tab.
They’ll take care of it.
9. I guess they didn’t slow down in time.
Oops…sorry about that.
10. The most expensive test drive of all time.
That’s when you RUN.
11. Brought a tear to my eye…
Those poor Shelbys.
12. I’d love to hear this conversation.
Who’s to blame here?
13. Now it’s all under water.
It’s cool, you can buy another one.
Okay, now it’s your turn.
In the comments, tell us about the most expensive mistake YOU’VE ever made.
We can’t wait to hear from you. Please and thank you!