Matt Benedetto calls his work “Inventions that solve non-existent problems.”
That might be true, but I also gotta say that I love the ideas that he comes up with!
I mean, what’s not to love?
You’ve always wanted a food shield that keeps what you’re eating private, right?
Totally! Me, too!
Are you ready to be blown away by Benedetto’s inventions and to discover a whole new world that you didn’t even know existed?
Well then, let’s get started now!
1. I’m kind of surprised this one isn’t out there yet.
It’s the latest and the greatest!
2. No one will know what you’re eating…
This isn’t a bad idea…
3. Hahaha. Brilliant!
I’ll take one, sir!
4. Pretzels coming right at ya!
This would be a pretty fun game.
5. The candle cannon = Awesome.
I have a feeling you’re gonna order one.
6. I will be ordering one today.
And I thank you for it!
7. Cone cream catcher.
This will come in handy over the summer.
8. Not gonna lie…this is amazing.
I need one ASAP!
9. Yell at your friends and your family members!
This wouldn’t get annoying at all…
10. Just close the curtain…
Now, this is a million-dollar idea!
11. Well, isn’t that handy?
I’ll take five of them!
12. Never touch anything ever again.
That kind of has a nice ring to it.
Well, those certainly are…interesting.
And now we want to hear from you!
In the comments, tell us which of this guy’s inventions you like the most and what other things you’d like to see him come up with.
Thanks in advance!