If you’ve ever worked in a restaurant or a bar, you know the drill: you’re gonna have your fair share of horrible customers who are rude, crude, and ignorant.
And you just gotta deal with them because you know that when one walks out the door, another one isn’t too far behind.
But still…these people really suck.
And we’re about to see some really bad examples of what I’m talking about.
Let’s see what these jerks are up to now…
1. Ma’am, you need to go back and check your math.
Just trust us on this one.
2. This one is pretty bad.
What a total jerk!
3. I’d ban these people from my restaurant forever.
This is so bad.
4. And here we have another total a**hole.
What is wrong with people?
5. Maybe you just need to stay home?
I think that would be the best idea for everyone.
6. Well, isn’t that adorable?
Why can’t parents control their children? At least a little bit?
7. No underage drinking, sorry.
Also, that’s YOUR problem, young people.
My friend waited on two underage kids who tried to order drinks. Stiffing servers has always made someone a bad person, but during a pandemic when benefits have run out and restaurant employees are struggling more than they already did? Despicable. from trashy
8. Entitled is one way to put it.
I think that’s a polite way of describing these folks. Just stay home!
9. Makin’ a mess and not even caring.
The rudeness is strong with these folks.
10. You should be tipping me!
Sorry, it doesn’t work that way.
11. Jacka** overload with these customers.
People like this shouldn’t be allowed outside of the house.
12. Dirty diaper? Really?
Some people will never learn.
Ugh…sometimes, people are really the worst.
Do you have any of your own restaurant horror stories?
If so, tell us about them in the comments. Thanks in advance!