If you spend enough time online, you get used to seeing a lot of the same stock photos over and over and over again. A lot of times, they’re pretty dull and unintentionally funny.
But not anymore, friends!
That’s because a guy named Matthew who runs the Facebook page “The Stock Photobomber” hilariously Photoshops himself into stock photos and the results are gonna make you laugh in a major way.
Let’s see what this fella has been up to, shall we?
1. Looks like one hell of a party.
Are you having a good time?
2. A good time for some noodles.
I wonder if this attempt was successful.
3. Pile on in!
This does not look very comfortable.
4. He’s busy with work…
That guy doesn’t look thrilled about it.
5. Wow. You really went there, huh?
Well, you did what you had to do.
6. You’re going to cause an accident, dude.
Put that thing away!
7. It’s time to vacuum Grandpa’s head again.
Twice a day, every day.
8. They don’t look like they’re enjoying this.
Not at all, actually.
9. Who’s the creeper in the background?
Definitely a lurker…
10. Oh, no! There he goes!
I don’t think she even realized what she just did.
11. I’m sure she appreciated this.
I just hope you know her…
12. Three’s a crowd.
Hey! Down from there!
Those are totally hilarious, am I right?
Of course, I’m right! I’m always right!
And now we want to hear from you.
In the comments, tell us about some more funny pages you like to follow on social media.
We look forward to it!