But I used to collect TONS OF STUFF when I was a young lad: baseball cards, hockey cards, matchbooks, and a plethora of other cool things.
I guess when you get older and move around, you start to lose stuff along the way. But I think these photos might have renewed my spark in collecting things, because they are pretty awesome.
Let’s take a look!
1. Pieces of history.
Wow! Those are really cool.
2. Sea glass is quite beautiful.
Look at all those colors.
3. You’re on your way to big things!
Keep up the great work!
4. I bet you have all the luck in the world.
Send some of that my way!
5. She’s a real gamer.
And Monopoly is the name of the game.
6. Artifacts from the deep.
There’s a lot of sharks out there in those waters!
7. Sand and dirt collection.
This is a good idea. I like how it’s all displayed, too.
8. I’m here for this collection!
Rubber duckies for days!
9. You gotta keep your records alphabetized!
Or else you’re gonna be completely lost.
10. I didn’t even know they made these.
I’m gonna have to buy some new PEZ dispensers.
11. Darn kids! Always up to no good.
Also, some of these look pretty dangerous.
12. All the way up.
Wow, this is pretty impressive.
What do you like to collect?
Talk to us in the comments and tell us what’s up!
And share some photos with us, too. Thanks!