No doubt about it, we all have painful, awkward, and embarrassing photos from our younger years.
And don’t try to say that you don’t! Because if you do, we’ll already know you’re lying!
But at least yours haven’t been put on social media for the whole world to see. These folks aren’t so lucky…
Take a look at some hilariously uncomfortable photos from yesteryear and try not to laugh too hard.
1. This is just not fair on any level.
You can tell by their faces how they feel about this situation…
2. I think you were doing a great job!
And I have so many questions…
3. Elvis NEVER left the building.
I’m impressed that you made that suit yourself. Bravo!
4. I bet you didn’t get picked on at all.
Am I right about that?
5. The Spice Girls, reimagined.
You nailed it! Kind of…
6. Go ahead and show them off!
Really, Mom? You thought that was a good idea?
7. Flowbee for the win!
That thing needs to make a comeback.
8. You look like Inspector Gadget to me.
And that’s not an insult!
9. What look were you trying to go for?
Robin Hood? LARPer?
10. This is the most ’90s thing I’ve ever seen.
And I salute you, my friend!
11. I’m glad I missed out on the JNCO jeans phase.
It really didn’t age well at all.
12. Mullets are never a bad idea.
On second thought…
13. Wow. This is something else.
You are so brave for sharing this…
Now it’s your time to shine!
In the comments, share some funny pics with us from your childhood.
We promise we won’t laugh at you too much!