It’s the day after Christmas. If you’re not working, you’re probably doing one of two things: enjoying all your sweet gifts, or returning them for store credit.
We’ve all received, (and given!), a bad gift before. Usually it leads to a brief awkward moment of feigned interest before you move on. But once in a while, you’ll receive a gift that was so bad, it brings the holiday to a screeching halt. We’re not talking about socks or a gift card to Trader Joe’s. We wouldn’t waste your time with that. No, these are gifts that were so bad, they made the recipient wonder if they were secretly being insulted. The kind of gift that makes you reevaluate your entire relationship with the person who gave it to you–even if that person was your own mother.
Here are 15 Christmas gifts that single-handedly ruined the holiday season. Hope you scored better than these folks did! (via Bored Panda.)
1. All in the family
2. There’s a lesson in there somewhere.
3. Merry Christmas! You’re gross.
4. It’s the thought that counts.
5. So nice they gave it twice.
6. Bag o’ hair.
7. Dirty Santa (and you thought your in-laws were weird.)
8. A for effort, F for execution.
9. Bad Grandma
10. Act your age.
11. Tell her they’re hand warmers.
12. Dad unfiltered.
13. Lost in translation.
14. That’s one way to break the news.
Photo Credit: College Humor
h/t: Bored Panda