Hopefully this goes without saying, but just in case it doesn’t: babies are great. They’re cute and cuddly and very well deserving of our love. Sure, raising a baby is a difficult endeavor, but that’s how it’s supposed to be. Getting frustrated about a baby is like getting mad about the wind. There’s nothing you can do to change either one. Embrace it!
But if you did want to air your grievances about a certain newborn, what would you say? That’s what Twitter user Charlily prompted her followers to do recently, and it turned into a full on baby roast. To all the babies out there, you aren’t able to read this yet, but you are officially ON BLAST.
It was all tongue-in-cheek, of course. These are jokes, and nobody meant them to be taken seriously. So if you’re still offended…don’t be such a baby. (Bored Panda)
1. Get a job!
2. So many design flaws.
3. Do you need us to do everything for you?
4. Oh, is your head too heavy? Weakling.
5. Ever heard of communication skills?
6. You can’t trust ’em.
7. There’s a reason nobody takes a baby to a bar.
8. When are they gonna release the Baby 2?
9. Total freeloaders.
10. Slow your roll, babies.
11. What are you looking at?!
12. Sensitive much?
13. They’re complete sleep hypocrites.
14. It needed to be said.
15. They refuse to show any appreciation at live events.
h/t: Bored Panda