A lot of us could probably use some advice from self-help books in our lives, right?
You know it!
But here’s a pro tip. If you ever come across the FAKE self-help books created by an artist named Jonah Deckmann, DO NOT FOLLOW HIS ADVICE.
But you’ll still have plenty of laughs…trust us on that one.
Take a look at his work.
1. Maybe you shouldn’t read this one after you’ve had a few drinks.
Just an idea…
2. Well, now I’m starting to get depressed.
I thought this was supposed to be a self-help book!?!?
3. Just ignore it and hopefully it will go away!
Hey, it seems to work for some people!
4. I don’t want to have to think too hard.
Is that too much to ask?
5. Want to waste some time with me?
Well, you’re in the right place!
6. Oh, boy, here we go again…
It never ends, does it…?
7. Keep your eyes on the prize…if at all possible.
And try not to get distracted too much.
8. I think you’re really gonna be good at this!
It’s what you were born to do!
9. Just keep waiting…
Just a little bit longer now…
10. This is never a good idea.
And I do mean NEVER!
11. Now you’re on the right track!
Do you need this particular book in your life? I think we all know the answer to that…
Okay, now we wanna hear from you.
In the comments, please tell us about some other funny social media accounts you think we should follow.
Thanks in advance!