The Disney movie catalog and HBO’s Game of Thrones really don’t have a lot in common. Sure, many Disney movies and Game of Thrones both belong to the fantasy genre–you’ll see plenty of knights and dragons and princesses and wizards, if that’s your thing–but besides that one similarity, they couldn’t be more different. GOT is grim, brutal television full of adult themes. Disney movies are made for kids and have way more singalongs.
And that’s why this art project is so hilarious. Combo Estudio is an animation studio based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and its two founders, Fernando Mendonça and Anderson Mahanski, have reimagined classic Game of Thrones moments as if they were Disney movies.
Hopefully this will give you something to smile about while you sob uncontrollably about the death of your favorite Game of Thrones character. (via Bored Panda)
1. Hope that’s just grape juice, Tyrion!
2. The Night King is ready for his show-stopping musical number.
3. A boy’s best friend is his direwolf.
4. Cersei, doing her Evil Queen thing.
5. Arya and the Hound just can’t get along!
6. Jon and Dany on a magic dragon ride.
View this post on Instagram
7. She’s the mother of dragons. Cuddly dragons.
8. Move over Belle and the Beast, it’s Jamie and Brienne’s turn.
9. Bran and Hodor, romping through the countryside.
10. Varys and his “little birds.”
11. Melisandre knows the night is dark and full of terrors.
12. Looks like Oberyn and The Mountain have patched things up.
h/t: Bored Panda