Movies are lots of fun. Dogs are even more fun. So what happens when you combine movies with dogs? An almost excessive amount of fun.
That’s what dog owner Bryan Reisberg did when he Photoshopped his Corgi Maxine into movie posters. Maxine has already charmed the Internet over on her Instagram page, @madmax_fluffyroad. Now, she’s officially gone Hollywood, just in time for The Oscars.
Maxine wasn’t actually in any of these movies, but if she had, that movie would have been immeasurably better.
Especially Bohemian Rhapsody.
1. A Splashy Place/A Quiet Place
2. Beautiful Dog/Beautiful Boy
4. Won’t You Be My Corgi?/Won’t You Be My Neighbor?
5. Fluffy Corgi/Black Panther
6. Fluffy Corgi/First Reformed
7. Maxine the Fluffy Corgi/Sorry to Bother You
8. Fluffy Corgi/8th Grade
9. Mission: Impossible Fluffy/Mission:Impossible Fallout
10. Fat Bottomed Girls/Bohemian Rhapsody
11. Cute Dog/Cold War
12. A Corgi Is Born/A Star Is Born
13. The Corgi/The Nun