It’s always cool to see repurposed buildings and structures. I used to live down the street from a Walgreens (#8 on this list) that was previously a bank, and they kept some very cool touches from the original structure.
Take a look at these clever conversions. I think you’ll be impressed.
1. A little different now…
2. That is very cool.
3. Pump iron where the tellers used to work.
4. I’d love to live in a place like that.
5. Feel the history come alive.
6. Love the floors.
7. Leave the bucket up!
8. Walked by here many times.
9. Have a seat inside the vault.
10. Spooooooooky, isn’t it?
11. This is amazing!
12. Just go ahead and repurpose that.
13. Love that marquee.
14. Another great awning.
15. Drive on through!
Do you have any cool converted buildings in your town?
Tell us about them and share some photos in the comments, please!