We live in divided times, but if there’s one thing that can truly unite all people’s of the world, it’s pizza. It’s great for lunch. It’s great for dinner. It’s even great cold for breakfast the next morning! Pizza is the pinnacle of human culinary achievement, and there’s literally no way to mess it up.
(And before you go to Facebook to comment, no, I’m not going to weigh in on the “pineapple vs. no pineapple” debate. I value my safety.)
If you’re not having pizza right now, you’re probably thinking about the next time you’ll get pizza. In the meantime, here are 15 Tweets about humanity’s greatest achievement.
2. The vicious pizza cycle
3. The most important person in your life
4. Your last dying wish
5. Enjoy pizza a bit too much? Try this life hack.
6. There’s a right way and a wrong way
7. Slice responsibly
8. No turning back
9. It happens to everyone
10. Pizza will hurt you, and you will like it
11. A love story for the ages
12. A Nobel Prize for whoever can answer this one
13. It’s best not to think too much about your pizza-related decisions
14. Treat yourself
15. The only bad thing about pizza? Sharing it
h/t: Pizza Bottle