You can find a lot of great stuff for sale on Facebook Marketplace.
You can also find a ton of bizarre items that make you question the sanity of the person selling them.
But, I guess there’s always someone out there who might want to buy something that 99.999% of the population would think was totally…odd.
Let’s take a look at 15 strange things that people saw for sale on Facebook Marketplace.
1. Perfect for your dungeon!
That’s…a little terrifying.
2. Yes, that is a menstrual cup.
They’re also interested in trades, FYI.
3. They are kinda cute…
4. Seems totally legit.
For all you scandalous folks out there.
5. Well, that’s not very nice…
Think they’re still together?
6. Are you in the market for some edible underwear?
“Only worn once.” Outrageous.
7. I think we have a winner!
This guy is all about confidence. And I respect that.
8. Serious inquiries only.
It’s so life-like, it jumps right off the page.
9. Cheap and NOT creepy.
Get inside the mind of this artist.
10. Now THIS might actually sell.
The old ball and chain.
11. How would you like these dolls in your bedroom?
You’ll never sleep again…
12. Is that really a radio?
Just looks like corn to me.
13. Two totally normal dolls for your household.
It can be a conversation piece.
14. Some good titles in there.
Fun for the whole family!
15. A spitting image of Mr. Franklin.
It’s only $350!!!
I wish these sellers luck, but I think they might have these items in their houses for a while because no one is gonna bite.
But, you never know!
Have you bought OR sold anything really weird on Facebook Marketplace before?
Tell us all about it in the comments, please!