Photography is a useful tool, if you’re a real-estate agent. Take some well-lit photos of a home, then put them on various listing websites, and you’ll get many more potential buyers than you would otherwise.
Unfortunately, there are times when the house is in such lousy shape that even photography by Diane Arbus wouldn’t help sell it. The kind of shape that makes you wonder if a house is really a house, or rather a condemned building on the outskirts of Hell. If any of these houses were actually sold, it’s a miracle. (via Bored Panda).
1. Hate missing out the conversation while you go to the bathroom? This house is for you.
2. This house doesn’t have black mold, but it does have black plague.
3. “The previous owner of this home is famous! I can’t tell you who it is, but their name rhymes with Beffrey Bahmer.”
4. “My roommate is a Poltergeist.”
5. Wilbur had a tough time adjusting to life after he left the farm.
6. The last photo taken before the real-estate agent was eaten alive.
7. Now this is what we call “an efficient use of space.”
8. The pool guy took a couple years off.
9. Contrary to what you might think, it says “Surprise my coconut.”
10. Sorry, the fridge is not included in the sale.
11. But Dave is!
12. Now you can live in the house where they filmed the Saw movies!
13. You don’t wanna know what’s behind door #3. (It’s actually just several more doors.)
14. Welcome to 666 Lucifer Ln.
15. How do you know you’ve made it? When your house has a gorilla admiral.
h/t: Bored Panda