If you’re giving a gift to an acquaintance, it’s pretty straightforward. You pick out something you think they’ll like, wrap it in nice paper, and give it to them. Then they open it, and they’re either delighted or pretend to be. And that’s about it.
But if you’re giving a gift to a good friend or a loved one, it’s a whole different ballgame. If they have a great sense of humor, why not mess with them a little bit? That’s what these 15 people did. ‘Tis the season of trolling! (via Bored Panda)
1. “My wife wanted jewelry for Christmas. I don’t think she’ll be too happy.”
2. “For a brief moment, I thought my Dad had gotten me an amazing gift.”
3. “She asked for Frozen gifts for Christmas.”
4. “My husband always got colored pencils for Christmas. He hates them since he’s colorblind. He’s wanted an iPhone forever, so today I bought him one, and this is how I wrapped it.”
5. “I wanted Bitcoin. This is what my parents got me.”
6. “My brother jokingly told my grandma he wanted 100 things from the dollar store. Grandma doesn’t like to be challenged.”
7. “I bought custom wrapping paper of my Dad’s least favorite picture of himself.”
8. “My sister gave me a very honest gift.”
9. “My brother lost a testicle to cancer. This is what I got him for Christmas.”
10. On Christmas, no one can hear you scream.
11. “I’m 24 and still live with my parents. This is what I got for Christmas.”
12. Thanks, Dad.
13. “The best way to wrap an iPhone.”
14. “This is how my graphic designer sister likes to send Christmas gifts.”
h/t: Bored Panda