I’m not married, so I don’t have in-laws – but oh boy, I sure do hear a lot of stories from my friends about what they have to put up with from their mothers- and fathers-in-law.
And it sounds like a real hoot! Okay, I’m not exactly telling the truth right now…they kind of make it sound like a nightmare…but all you can do is grin and bear it, right?
If you’re married, do these situations below look familiar?
1. Just in case…
2. Thanks a lot, buddy.
3. Take up at least two spots. Heck, go for three!
4. That is very uncool.
5. Good use of energy.
6. Put that anywhere.
7. PLEASE CLOSE IT.
8. He really is a monster.
9. A fire hazard.
10. Time to get rid of that one.
11. Too lazy to walk to the garbage can.
12. Totally over the line.
13. What is going on here?!?!
14. You really shouldn’t put knives in the dishwasher though.
15. What is she trying to do here?
Do you have some good/painful/annoying stories about your in-laws?
Share them in the comments so we can all suffer together!