Panorama photos, or photos with an elongated field of view, used to be much more difficult to take. If you wanted a panorama of the Paris skyline, for example, you would have to take several individual photos and stitch them together, lining up all the tiny details. Painstaking and frustrating, but impressive when it’s done well.
But with the advent of digital cameras and smartphones, taking panoramas has become much easier! All you really have to do is press a button and then sweep your lens over the area you want to photograph.
But even that’s easier said than done. Modern cameras might be technological marvels, but a panorama can still go wrong. Maybe your hands shake while you’re taking it, or maybe your phone vibrates mid-photo. Or, if you’re taking a panorama of a live subject, maybe they moved.
Here are 15 attempted panorama photos of people that turned out horrifying.
1. That disguise isn’t fooling anybody.
2. And that’s why you always knock before entering the bathroom.
4. Junk in the trunk.
5. Son of Stretch Armstrong.
6. No body.
7. All torso.
8. Please don’t shake his head.
9. The elusive ape man.
10. Quintuple chin.
11. The magic trick gone wrong.
12. The giant.
13. The Partially Visible Man
14. Gone fishing.
15. Keep it in your pants, fella.