Have you ever met a dog that made you think, “Wow, this little guy is so photogenic, he could the face of a popular dog food brand”?
Well, this article is not about those animals.
Instead, we’ll be taking a look at the critters who couldn’t take a good photo to save their lives. Isn’t it time they got some love? We think so!
Here are 15 animals, (via Bored Panda), for whom the camera does no favors. And if you ask us, that just makes them that much more endearing.
Now that I think about it, these guys SHOULD be in pet food commercials. Your move, Purina.
1. Fetch is much trickier than it looks.
2. Take the picture already!
3. Broken Lizard
4. Does the vet perform exorcisms?
5. Your dog is broken. Try rebooting him.
6. Every door is a doggie door if you want it bad enough.
7. The “Is there a fly on my nose?” look.
8. When you go for a handshake, but they go for a hug.
9. Little help?
10. “Am I not allowed to have wine? Oops.”
11. The real-life Garfield
12. Moisture is the essence of wetness.
13. When the mouse hunt keeps you up all night.
14. Don’t deer with your mouth full.
15. Geoffrey the Giraffe has really been hitting the bottle since Toys ‘R’ Us went bankrupt.
h/t: Bored Panda