Lots of us came into the new year with a resolution or two that would improve our lives for the better–lose weight! Exercise more! Don’t fall for as many pyramid schemes!
But let’s be honest. Right now, depending on where you live, it’s mid-afternoon on New Year’s Day. You’ve probably already broken your resolution, haven’t you? Specifically by eating some leftover Christmas cookies on the couch while signing up for Amway. (Just me?)
The year is only going to get tougher, folks. Why subject yourself to constant feelings of inadequacy, when instead you could simply discard your unrealistic resolutions in favor of easy ones?
Here are 15 suggestions to get you started. The time is now. Embrace giving up!
1. It’s going to happen. Best to accept it.
2. Achieve the possible.
3. Binge like you mean it.
4. Be unilingual.
5. It’s the thought that counts.
6. Expand your horizons and your waistline.
7. Who needs to go outside?
8. Education is such a hassle.
9. No ifs, ands, or buts–yes to butts.
10. There’s a message from the universe, and the message is: quit.
11. It’s OK to have a short attention spa–
12. Embrace your inner slob.
13. Don’t look back–it just slows you down.
14. Just whatever, man.
15. Finally, a resolution we all can achieve.
h/t: Sad And Useless