Even if you have the best boss in the world, you can probably find something you dislike about them. In a boss-employee relationship, conflict is inevitable. Even the most well-intentioned bosses can sometimes make you angry, like when they put the company’s needs above your own. Or they take credit for your hard work. Or when they refuse to do their job and shove responsibility onto you. We can all think of several more examples.
Everyone’s had a bad boss*. (Or been a bad boss themselves!) And so everyone can find something to relate to in these 15 memes about bosses. (via Bored Panda)
*except for my boss, who is good and smart and handsome, and would definitely never fire someone for gambling on sports at work.
1. The best boss is the one who isn’t around.
2. A good boss is also a good friend. At least until payday.
3. And this is why you never friend your employer on Facebook.
4. Nobody likes a micro-manager.
5. Sometimes, work is more like an elaborate game of deception.
6. Maury is on the case.
7. Not really what the boss meant by “think outside the box.”
8. Home-work balance? What home-work balance?
9. When you’re on the clock, it’s a demand. When you’re off, it’s a “favor.”
10. Honesty is not always the best policy.
11. Become fluent in “boss speak” and you will go far.
12. We all need a sick day sometimes. Even if your boss doesn’t realize that.
13. Never ask your employees to do something you wouldn’t do yoursel-HAHAHAHAHAHA!
14. Never met a good idea they didn’t steal.
15. If you put in the work, it always pays off. Maybe not for you, but for someone.
h/t: Bored Panda