Whether you’re staff, a patient, or a visiting relative, being in a hospital is no fun. But if you work in a hospital, one way to cope with the emotional drain is by laughing. From doctors to nurses to orderlies, hospital staffers are known for having delightfully twisted senses of humor, and around the holidays it gets kicked up a notch.
Here are 15 holiday decorations made using materials found around a hospital. Rubber gloves and bed pans never looked so festive!
1. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Bed Pan
2. Frosty The Cup Man
3. Bloody Christmas
4. O Christmas Pee, O Christmas Pee
5. Cardio-Pulmo Claus
6. Don’t forget about the dentist.
7. The 12 Infections Of Christmas
8. Stocking Stuffer
9. Be careful around this wreath.
10. Crutch Rudolph
11. Urine for a festive time!
12. Tinsel EKG
13. Merry LateX-mas!
14. Rudolph with your nose so bright, won’t you guide my pap smear tonight?
15. And finally, a warning to all Christmas trees who come to life: you’re not as good at skiing as you think you are.
h/t: Sad And Useless