Lots of us grew up enjoying the playground. As adults, whenever we see a playground it might be tempting to run over and give it a try for old time’s sake. Tempting, but also stupid. I know this is a difficult concept to grasp, but playgrounds are made…for children. Who are usually quite smaller than adults. If you bought a pair of children’s pants and tried to put them on, you’d get stuck. Why would you expect a different result with a swing set or a slide?
Nevertheless, plenty of people still go for it, and today we’re going to rightfully laugh at them. (via Bored Panda)
1. Let’s not tell Mom about this.
2. If a swing is smaller than your underpants, you’re gonna get stuck.
3. “What slide? This is just my new, fashionable belt.”
4. Playground yoga?
5. It was only the ninth worst decision he made that day.
6. This photo definitely wound up on the wall of a fire house.
7. That’s what friends are for.
8. If you’re going to get stuck in playground equipment, at least have the decency to be hammered.
9. Or at least pretend like you’re drunk. That would sort of excuse it.
10. Hope the police brought a bunch of Crisco.
11. “I became a firefighter to save lives and make a difference.”
12. “Nope, I’m not stuck at all. Why do you ask?”
13. Hang in there.
14. I feel bad for the swingset.
15. Sorry, ma’am. Your legs are gonna have to go.
h/t: Bored Panda