David Hasselhoff is known to today’s generation, (if they know him at all), as a reality show fixture, or the a star of an autobiographical sitcom about a washed-up actor, or just that shirtless guy who ate a burger off a bathroom floor.
But millennials today might be surprised to learn that the late-night TV punchline once was a bona fide TV star, and even a heartthrob. And today, we’re going to take a look back at the Baywatch and Knight Rider star’s glory years, with this selection of excellent beefcake photos from the 1980’s.
Hope you like chest hair!
1. Don’t hassle the Hoff.
2. Hey, ladies. Care to join me for a floor burger?
3. If this acting thing doesn’t work out, I could always be a shirtless cowboy.
4. What’s on the menu tonight? Me.
5. Hoff the charts.
6. What’s the secret to my good looks? Exhaust fumes.
7. This outfit got me kicked out of a Denny’s.
8. Hey, ladies. Get a load of my sternum.
9. Wanna adopt these dogs? They need lots of therapy.
10. I’ll knock your socks Hoff.
11. I tried riding a horse but he kept throwing me Hoff.
12. “I can do 1,000 reps without blinking once.”
13. A still from his unreleased workout tape, “Dog Aerobics.”
14. I’ve had plenty of time for falconry since I was laid Hoff.
15. Hollywood Trivia: for the first few years of his career, David Hasselhoff had a giant, car-shaped mole growing out of his back.
h/t: Sad And Useless