A business sign has one job: inform the public about the business. If a sign manages to be funny on top of that, even better. Not only does that funny sign give people a smile, it probably brings in more business.
We encourage any and all attempts at sign-based humor, so in that spirit, here are 15 business signs that have no business being this funny.
1. If there’s a sign against it, that means somebody actually did it.
Sure enough, this really happened in Florida. (Of course.) Don’t give ‘shrooms to alligators, people. They prefer LSD.
2. Something tells me a few too many people tried to open this door.
3. You also need to clean the Blizzard machine, Abby.
4. Well done.
5. It’s hard to be comfortable right after you’ve been mauled.
6. A fun way to say “No Trespassing.”
7. Always read the fine print.
8. I’ve always thought Satan was a lot like Apple.
9. Joe is retired, and he now enjoys injuring himself on his own time.
10. That’s not nearly too much ice to drive on. This photo must’ve been taken in California.
11. Shouldn’t we be working to improve the literacy rate among trains, though?
12. No need to vet this vet! (That was a pun.)
13. This locksmith knows everything about locks. Not so much about apostrophes.
14. Oh, so it’s OK for dogs, but when I try to do it suddenly it’s a no-no.
15. If their signs are this good, maybe it’s time to reconsider your atheism.