It takes a little bit of time, but it’s always a good idea.
What am I talking about, you might be asking yourself?
Reading the online reviews before you order stuff to be shipped to your house!
Because if you don’t, you’re gonna end up with egg on your face, metaphorically speaking.
Take a look at these folks who learned this lesson the hard way.
1. You look like you’ve been possessed by an entity.
Should we call a priest to perform an exorcism?
2. He doesn’t look too happy about it.
Let’s see if he can squeeze into that thing.
3. Read the fine print.
Just be wary of the “actual size”. That’s helpful.
4. How is this not fraud?
Even the Apple logo looks a little weird.
5. Just leave that thing out in the backyard.
Don’t bring it into the house!
What my sister ordered vs what she got. Guys I'm not playing at all ???????? pic.twitter.com/DTFWvSkqhH
— Rebecca Kwanga ♒?? (@RebeccaKwanga) April 30, 2020
6. I hope you’re hungry!
How many people are you cooking for?
7. Might be a good idea to give that to a child.
Just a thought…
8. Elmo has DEFINITELY seen better days.
Well, someone’s birthday was ruined.
9. Who’s responsible for this?!?!
Seems like a pretty big screw-up, doesn’t it?
10. Not even close, huh?
Well, at least now you have a nice wrist rest.
11. Who’s that creepy old man hiding behind your tree?
I think you should probably call the cops…
12. Have fun with that!
This is pretty weird…
How about you?
Have you ever had a bad online shopping experience like this?
If so, tell us your stories in the comments. Thanks a lot!