To be fair, there are what most people would consider urban hellscapes in pretty much every city around the world.
But some are definitely worse than others. And these places seem to be the kind of spots where you wouldn’t ever want to get stranded or have to spend a night.
Hey, I’m not trying to be rude, I’m just sayin’…
Take a look at these photos and we’ll see you on the other side.
1. I guess you can kind of call this karma?
But still, it’s pretty gross for the people who live there.
2. This much traffic gives me anxiety.
I’m guessing this has to be Los Angeles…am I right?
3. This is totally crazy.
And I’ve heard that the highways in Houston are no joke.
4. Don’t go with her! Trust me!
There’s no way this is gonna end well…
5. Get a load of the size of Cairo.
It just seems to go on and on forever.
6. Not a whole lot to say about this pic.
You can draw your own conclusions.
7. Wow! This is not PhotoShopped.
Just a single photo. Pretty crazy.
8. Favelas in Brazil are pretty wild.
And also incredibly dangerous.
9. More traffic in Los Angeles.
This time you get the view at night.
10. How do people live like this?
I’ll never complain about a cramped apartment ever again.
11. Seattle has a lot of issues.
As does every big city.
12. I’ve heard it’s a rough and tumble place.
And you gotta keep your eyes open.
Now we wanna hear from all the readers out there.
What do you think is the worst place you’ve ever been in your life?
Fill us in in the comments. Thanks!