What ever happened to food just being served on a dish?
Or a platter? Or a bowl?
Well, I’m here to inform you that those days are long gone, my friends…
Because there’s a major trend that’s sweeping the nation and I’m not convinced that it’s a good one…
For some strange reason, restaurants have taken to serving their food in the most ridiculous ways possible…and it looks like there’s no end in sight.
If you haven’t seen this phenomenon yet, feast your eyes on the photos below and let us know what you think in the comments…
1. Complete with rubber ducky.
Well, this is really something else.
2. It’s time to eat like a dog.
This is not what I asked for!
3. It’s like a total freakshow.
And I don’t like it one bit!
4. That’s just plain gross.
I wonder if it smells like feet…
5. Just imagine where that box has been.
No thank you!
6. I think you should send it back.
Can I please see the manager.
7. The sauce is gonna be all over the table.
Now look what you’ve done!
8. Did you find this thing in the dumpster?
What’s the point?
9. Go ahead and help yourself.
It’s like being one with naure! Sort of…
10. Does not look appetizing.
I want no part of this.
11. Just hanging on the clothesline.
Can’t say I’ve ever seen this before.
12. And finally, we have this monstrosity.
Have you had any weird food experiences like these folks did?
If the answer is YES, please tell us about them in the comments.
And share some pics if you got ’em!