Scammers are everywhere, folks!
No doubt about it!
And you gotta keep your eyes open so you don’t fall victim to any of these folks who are looking to take advantage of people…
So hang on tight and remember to keep your wits about you out there…because we don’t want anyone to get scammed.
1. Doesn’t even really look close, does it?
Can I please speak to your manager?
What I ordered vs what I got. Uber has refunded me sha. So let me not talk too much pic.twitter.com/cf2B5aCMNq
— Chow Meow (@Cuntosaur) November 23, 2021
2. This is going to haunt your dreams.
I’m sorry you had to see this…
What I ordered Vs. what I got.
My soul has left my body. pic.twitter.com/j29wIdpIJB
— Mythical Magpie (@MythicalMagpie) November 18, 2021
3. Instead of bananas, you get pizza and hot dogs.
It could be worse, I guess.
what i ordered for brae vs what i got LMAOOO i aint mad i guess pic.twitter.com/87WeKZLI84
— natalie (@natalietolstych) November 21, 2021
4. This is just SAD.
Yet, I can’t seem to look away…
— Tracie Milton (@TracieMilton3) November 20, 2021
5. Do those look great, or what?!?!
Are they even cooked? I hope no one got sick.
What I ordered VS What I got ??♂️ pic.twitter.com/7Jd3SGxnQy
— #TheHubSessions (@Bele_Wele) May 8, 2020
6. Check out that private balcony.
You can see for miles!
7. It looks like it might be possessed by Satan.
I wouldn’t eat that if I were you…
8. Well, this sure is a bummer.
Okay, who pulled the old switcheroo here?!?!
9. And your son’s first birthday party was ruined.
Are you happy now? He’ll never forget this…
10. This is not even close.
What do you call this thing?
11. Hahahaha. Wow, that’s bad.
You know they did that on purpose.
12. At least you got a few laughs out of it.
Also, did you eat it? Did you actually put that thing in your mouth?
Have you ever been scammed before?
If so, tell us your stories in the comments.
We’d love to hear from you, friends!