‘Tis the season…to shop online, that is!
And you and I both know that if you order a lot of stuff from websites, you’re bound to run into a few stinkers…
And that’s why you gotta read the reviews, people!
Which is something that these people obviously DID NOT do…and they paid the price.
Take a look.
1. This is what full-sized looks like, huh?
I don’t think I want to see what the smaller versions look like…
2. How much did this cost you?
I think you should ask for a refund.
I ordered a meditation book from Amazon and every page just says inhale and exhale pic.twitter.com/enp1h4JLFk
— infinite love art (@artinfinitelove) January 24, 2021
3. What the heck are you gonna do with those?
You can’t bring them in the house, that’s for sure.
4. Well, now they have a new water bowl.
Better than nothing, I guess.
5. What am I supposed to do with this?
Can anyone help me out with this one?
6. Hahahaha. This is amazing.
Never seen one of these before…
7. You should track him down and find out more about him.
I mean, you might as well, right?
8. I’d definitely say this came from a dodgy website.
Was it worth it?
A mate of mine ordered an infinity gauntlet from a dodgy website that only asked for postage. Got his card cloned, had various credit accounts opened in his name and received this in the post weeks later. from ExpectationVsReality
9. They really messed this one up.
You had one job!
10. He’s making the best of it.
Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.
11. Thanks! That solved everything.
That was sarcasm, by the way.
12. The kid and the cat are both depressed.
What a bummer…
Have you ever had an online shopping experience like this?
If so, tell us about it in the comments.
We’d love to hear from you!