I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: looking for a job is a full-time job.
And if you’ve been there, you know I’m speaking the truth!
So, instead of sending off those resumes, take a break for a few minutes and enjoy these posts about the struggles of looking for a new gig.
We wish you luck!
1. I don’t think they’d last very long.
But it would make for some good television!
Can we make a reality show where we make baby boomers try applying to jobs for the first time in 30 years using their own advice, and see how quickly they have a mental breakdown?
— Tyler Mead (@Meadbymead) August 6, 2019
2. It always comes full circle.
No doubt about that!
3. Maybe I was just vibing…
And it’s none of your business!
4. This is true. Get that info upfront!
I don’t understand how this is considered rude…
5. Let’s get to the bottom of this.
You’ll find out once you start!
6. This is totally ridiculous.
Sorry for showing up on time.
7. How about you just pay him more?
Wouldn’t that be nice?!?!
8. I don’t think you want to work there.
It’s just a hunch I have…
9. Probably a good thing you didn’t get hired.
This place sounds like a nightmare.
10. Really? You want to fire him?
I guess that’s one way of looking at things…Jeez…
11. But what about the Ph.D.?
I would think that counts for something, but what do I know?
12. All that and STILL unpaid.
This is exactly on point, don’t you think?
Have you been on the job hunt lately?
If so, how’s it going?
Talk to us in the comments and give us an update!
We want to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly about looking for a job right now!