Being a school teacher is easily one of the hardest jobs in the world. That’s why we want to make things as easy as possible, even if it’s something as minor as keeping color paper organized or cutting costs on dry erase boards. So, without any further ado, enjoy these 12+ life hacks for teachers.
1. Create fast and simple motivational posters with ReciteThis.
2. Outdoor mounting tape works great for hanging heavy bulletin boards.
3. Make groups easy with colored dots.
4. Use hand sanitizer bottles instead of bathroom passes to ensure your students always come back with clean hands.
5. You can get plastic tablecloths at the dollar store and they make great bulletin board coverings.
6. Store colored construction paper in hanging filing folders to keep them from getting messed up.
7. Long-lasting markers:
8. Seal in marker with clear nail polish.
9. There are plenty of apps, like Noise Down, that will trigger an alarm when your classroom’s noise level is too loud.
10. Each day, let one student be the “Ask Me” so that students can ask them questions if you are busy helping someone else.
11. Don’t let that dye go to waste.
12. Easily mark seating positions on carpet using velcro.
13. Melamine or shower panels make for budget-friendly whiteboards.