Some people might see the term “Redneck Engineering” and roll their eyes, but I live for this stuff!
The things you’re about to see are pretty darn clever and I think they’ll make you think twice about throwing something away the next time it breaks…you can just fix it yourself!
So the next time someone tries to talk some trash about these kinds of DIY solutions, you can tell them to go shove it!
Enjoy these pics and prepare to be inspired, my friends!
1. I think you nailed it!
And I bet your guests love it.
2. Yes, that absolutely counts.
How many funny looks did you get on the road?
3. It doesn’t go all the way to 11.
This is very interesting…
4. This isn’t a bad idea at all.
You always gotta be comfortable!
5. Is that thing burning your face?
It really doesn’t look comfortable…
6. I think this is awesome!
Kudos to whoever did this!
7. That’s all it took!
Nice work all around!
8. The Czechs are some smart cookies.
Let’s give credit where credit is due.
9. Whatever works, right?
Looks pretty level to me.
10. I never would have thought of that.
That’s why you get paid the big bucks!
11. You gotta keep cool, ya know?
No doubt about that!
12. Sometimes, the easiest answers are right in front of you.
You just gotta take the time to assess the whole situation!
Have you ever seen any good examples of redneck engineering?
Tell us all about them in the comments.
And share some pics if you got ’em!