If you’ve ever seen Mad Men, then you know that the advertising business and the fine gentlemen who ran it were really sensitive to the needs and feelings of women. They would never use sexism and your own basic fears about yourself to try and get you to buy something.
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
So yeah, that was a good laugh!
Snap back to reality and we’ve got some really nutso vintage ads that wouldn’t be allowed in decent conversation these days.
1. You know what’s an asset? Not being a sexist douchebag.
2. I don’t want to know what this man does out of a suit.
3. “Not Recommended For Children Under 6.” WTF was wrong with people!?!
4. For those frustrating days when your shampoo makes you want to shoot yourself in the face. We’ve all been there!
5. No joke, this stuff was actually used to treat malaria.
6. I’d prefer 23 ways to avoid a Cricketeer
7. Not always.
8. I KNEW Santa smoked Camels!
9. Wait. Santa smokes Lucky Strikes too?!
10. If you think this is nuts, just wait until you see the commercial.
11. People sat in a room, reviewed this and said, “Yes! That’s it!”
12. There’s nothing cuter than a baby shaving!
13. Or you could get punched in the face. Either way, you’re a Tipalet man.
14. Yeah, doctors were selling smokes back then.
15. …leave him immediately!
16. “Drummond Sweaters. When You’re A Dick And Aren’t Afraid To Show It.”
17. You know what’s adorable? Childhood diabetes.
18. It’s true! Because this ad says so!
19. Naked on the floor staring at shoes?
20. Isn’t this technically true about everybody?