A shop is a pretty simple concept. The shop owner provides goods that people can buy for money. That’s basically it! But that’s what every business does, and it’s important to have a way to stand out. Lots of business owners do this by injecting some humor into the equation. Maybe it’s a family restaurant with a menu that gets honest about dining out with kids. Or maybe it’s a tattoo shop with a sign that’s always got a groan-worthy pun.
It’s always fun when businesses try out a joke, but it’s even better when that joke is completely unexpected. That way it’s more likely to be funny, and customers are more likely to come back! Here are 15 businesses (via Bored Panda) that are way funnier than they need to be.
1. The honest kids’ menu.
2. The computer repair store caught another victim.
3. This pizza place knows what’s really important.
4. Arts & Crafts & Tragedies
5. This coffee shop bases their sizes on how much sleep you got last night.
6. Does it matter if a tattoo artist is funny? No. Does it help? Definitely.
7. How to sell carrots in winter.
8. It might be a repair shop, but their speciality is irony.
9. If everyone’s Dad opened an ice cream store.
10. Family drama at the hardware store.
11. There’s the hard sell, and then there’s the honest sell.
12. Want a side of hard truth to go with your coffee?
13. A fun way to say, “Be nice to our employees.”
14. I would happily steal coffee from this place.
15. The produce aisle, after dark.
h/t: Bored Panda