I was talking to my niece the other day and I asked her if she has seen the classic film Poltergeist yet.
Her eyes immediately got as big as dinner plates and she went on and on about the creepy clown in the movie.
I’m sure you remember…
And as soon as I saw the toys made by an artist named Anna Sternik, all those creepy clown memories came flooding back.
1. Definitely one of a kind.
You are looking into the eyes of a scary creature.
2. Well, what do we have here…?
A most unusual species.
3. I could definitely see this fella in a horror movie.
I already have the opening scene: they find him in an old box in an attic…
4. Looks pretty Satanic to me.
Worship at my altar!
5. Yikes…this is pretty terrifying.
But I can’t seem to look away…
6. Speaking of scary clowns…
Don’t put this one in your kid’s room…or do if you’re annoyed with them.
7. This one is called the White Wolf.
Looks like an old Kung Fu master.
8. Kind of like a Wookie…
In a Toxic Avenger kind of way.
9. Check out this gruesome twosome.
They make a nice pair, don’t you think?
10. A bloodthirsty monster.
Beware of this character.
11. Absolutely reminds me of Beetlejuice.
She really nailed this one!
What do you think of this artist’s toys?
Talk to us in the comments and let us know.
And share some pics of your own weird toys in the comments!