I think we’re finally starting to turn the corner on this year’s brutally hot weather.
Actually, I should say that I PRAY we’re turning the corner because I’m ready for some cool breezes, some bonfires, and some dark beer for those chilly fall and winter nights.
But back to the heat for a minute…
This year was blazing hot and people from all over the globe shared photos of just how brutal it’s been. Let’s take a look.
1. The birds know what’s up.
You know it’s bad when they’re hiding out.
2. Time to hit the sprinkler for a while.
That poor fella was probably hurting out there!
3. This is a genius idea.
Forget about going outside! I’ll do it from in here!
4. Everyone into the room with AC!
It might get a little bit crowded in there.
5. How the hell did this happen?
You don’t see this every day.
6. It’s time to take shelter.
I bet that water is pretty uncomfortable.
7. Time to take a little break.
You can meet up with your buddies later.
8. Now this is one smart dog.
I want to get in there next!
9. This kid is going places.
Just don’t shut that refrigerator all the way!
10. Why did you wear a long sleeve shirt?!?!
Rookie mistake, my friend.
11. Take a load off, pal.
You can hunt again when the sun goes down.
12. That’s pretty bad.
I guess we’ll go elsewhere for drinks.
How hot was it this year where you live?
Talk to us in the comments and let us know.
And share some pics too if you got ’em!