If you’ve never been to Reddit, first of all, congratulations. And second, there’s a popular subreddit called r/photoshopbattles, where a someone challenges their fellow Redditors to photoshop a particular image. Recently, a photo posted to r/photoshopbattles caused a photoshop frenzy unusual even for this thread. The photo in question? A shot of a blissful Arnold Schwarzenegger in the woods, surrounded by various animals:
That’s a pretty weird photo to begin with! It already looks like it was photoshopped, even though it wasn’t, and it lies right on the line between intentionally and unintentionally awkward. Redditors quickly got to work remixing the photo, and the results were impressive. Here are 15 of the best!
1. You knew this was coming.
3. Life is like a box of chocolates.
4. An old friend shows up.
5. Nothing will ruin his mood. Nothing!
6. Be vewy, vewy quiet.
7. Get to the choppa!
8. Sure, why not?
9. Someone saw a cologne ad.
10. Enjoying the happy little trees.
Photo Credit: Imgur
11. Over the Hedge gets a mention.
12. Send in the clones.
13. Old school Nintendo fans, where you at?
14. The only explanation I have for this one is, “It’s the Internet.”
15. And finally, time-traveling murder robots enjoy nature, too.
h/t: The Huffington Post