I’ll say one thing for sure: I’m obsessed with true crime and have been for a long time, but, like most folks, I prefer to be interested from a distance.
A LOOOOOOONG distance.
And I guess that makes me a voyeur, doesn’t it?
That’s okay, I’ll go ahead and own it. It is what it is, right?
Enjoy these posts about law and order and remember to keep your nose clean out there, will ya?
1. That was a really bad move on his part.
What was he thinking?
2. I feel sorry for his (imaginary) friend.
Also, this mugshot is incredible.
3. What were you thinking, Alvin?
You gotta be careful before you text, people.
4. This is gonna be a big hit this fall.
Check your local listings!
5. Another great show I can’t wait to see.
The possibilities are endless!
6. I think this fine is gonna go up.
Never mess with a judge!
7. Be careful around this guy…
He’s always got something up his sleeve.
8. That sure is a power tie.
You know who you need to call when you’re in trouble…
9. Okay, we’re done here.
It’s worth a shot.
10. I’m getting sick of these commercials.
There’s no escape!
11. The right to BARE arms.
Doesn’t look very comfortable.
12. Got you there!
You can now go directly to jail.
Okay, now it’s time for you to come clean.
Tell us about your scrapes with the law in the comments.
We’d love to hear from you!