Imagine being a kid this year who was gonna go trick-or-treating for the first time. Or maybe you were going to host a killer party with all your friends.
Bottom line, 2020 is a major bummer and for those of us who really love Halloween, it’s a little bit depressing.
But, at least we have funny memes to laugh at, right?
If you do decide to celebrate Halloween this year, stay safe and mask up!
And enjoy these memes!
1. Don’t do that!
Let’s try not to make this thing any worse, okay?
2. It just keeps getting crazier, doesn’t it?
Let’s hope we’re on the other side…
3. You’ll need a bubble and a lot of toilet paper.
This sums up 2020 for a lot of people.
4. I guess you can still enjoy yourself!
Just be careful about it!
5. This could get ugly…
Or maybe very interesting…
6. Here you go, kids!
Things sure have changed since I was a kid.
7. Some people are still pretty excited about it.
And who can blame them!
8. Finish him!!!
It does kind of fell like Mortal Kombat out there, doesn’t it?
9. These are your costume options.
I might be the big toilet paper roll! Why not?!?!
10. Children are terrifying.
Especially when they’re locked inside the house for this long.
11. I think we’re going to see a lot of this on Halloween.
You knew this was coming!
12. How can we tell who anyone is?
This is all going to be very confusing…
13. Let’s hope that we get the “good” kind of scary this Halloween.
Stay safe out there!
What are YOU gonna do for Halloween this year?
Tell us what your plans are in the comments.
We can’t wait to hear from you!