Do you ever find yourself at record stores or thrift stores flipping through the records and saying to yourself…”wow, there is so much music out there that I’ll never have the chance to listen to because there’s just not enough time”?
And do you also ever think to yourself, “wow, there are so many total weirdos who made records in the past and now I’m getting scared and I want my Mommy”?
I thought we were on the same page on this one!
Well, here’s another round of totally weird vintage album covers, this time from what used to be known as Yugoslavia.
We think you’ll get a big kick out of these. Enjoy!
1. She was at the top of her game.
2. Get a load of that perm!
He was fighting them off with a stick.
3. Care to come aboard?
You know I do!
4. A real looker.
Just wait until you hear him sing!
5. He doesn’t look like he has a great sense of humor.
6. What the hell is going on here?
At least she seems happy.
7. Is that a kid or an adult?
And he looks very confused.
8. Best hairstyle of all time.
I’m gonna check out his work.
9. Sit down and have a drink with me.
I don’t think you have a choice…
10. He looks like a great guy!
11. A no-nonsense kind of singer.
Don’t cross him…
12. Whoa! They look kind of awesome!
In a 1970s Satanic way.
Well, that sure was…weird.
And now we want to hear from you!
In the comments, share some pics of some other strange album covers that you’ve seen before.
Thanks in advance!